It’s easy to not think about how illness and injury will affect your life, but the reality is we are all exposed. “It won’t happen to me,” or “I’ll deal with it when it comes along” is what most people assume, until it’s too late.
There are not hundreds but millions of people in Australia that have been affected by injury or illness. It isn’t only the pain and suffering that you go through it’s also your financial security that is up for sale.
Our why’s team have come up with case studies that are based on real claims which show you the value and important of life insurance.
Cancer, It Won’t Happen To Me!
- 1 in 2 men will contract cancer in their lifetime
- 1 in 3 women will contract cancer in their lifetime
- Every 10 hours, one woman dies of ovarian cancer in Australia
- Australian women have a 1 in 8 chance of developing breast cancer in their lifetime
- 2 in 3 Australians will be diagnosed with skin cancer by the time they are 70
- There are almost 1,600 new cases a year of malignant brain tumours in Australia